Sunday, December 3, 2006

The Village

Well I finally got to put up my Village today. It looks awesome. We were setting up the Christmas tree and only every third row would light. It is very frustrating. Looks like I am going to get a "real" tree this year and then buy another artificial one after the holidays when they go on sale. (Ka-ching!) That must be the sounds of the holidays everybody talks about. My snow blower wouldn't work either but I had a back-up of Andrew (Angie's boyfriend) and my son J.D. to do it for me.

Bill and I went downtown Chicago on Saturday night to meet some friends in from Michigan. It was Dave's birthday so we went out to dinner then back to the hotel bar for drinks. Good times, good friends and good cheer. Downtown looks very pretty all decorated for Christmas.

No comments: