Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Day In Chicago


Angie & I, my girlfriend Jill and her daughter Jenna spent the day downtown Chicago. We intended to go to Shedd Aquarium but since King Tut was sold out at the Field Museum everybody else had the same idea. The line to get into the Shedd was 3 hours long. So after paying $15.00 to park for 35 minutes we decided to go to plan B. The girls wanted to go to Ed Debevic's for lunch. Our waiter was great. He put a hat on my head because he didn't like my hair. He wouldn't take Angie's order because she had on "too much mascara". He told my girlfriend Jill to go back to her cornfield. Angie and I had our picture drawn before we left. After our insulting lunch, we left to find an IMAX movie. We wanted to see Happy Feet but it had already started so we settled for A Night In The Museum. The movie was just ok with a few funny parts.

No comments: