Sunday, December 10, 2006

It's Sunday Already?

Linda to the rescue! I was lost on the east side of Joliet trying to find the Stone City Softball warehouse where my daughter was practicing. So I called Linda frantically to try to talk me through where I was going. She didn't answer on the first try so I left a message and she immediately called me back and got me to where I needed to be. Thanks Linda.

There were no flies on me on Saturday. I don't think I sat still for 5 minutes all day. I took Casey to her basketball game (they lost big time) then drove downtown Chicago to take Angie to her cheerleading competition at UIC (they took 2nd place). Then I went to the movies with my girlfriend Jill to see "Holiday" with Cameron Diaz, Jude Law (oooh baby), Kate Winslet & Jack Black. It was definitely a chick flick with a weak beginning but had a good ending. We gave it 2 stars.

Today I am doing my never-ending laundry and have to take J.D. to baseball practice at 6:00 pm. By the way, my gas tank is empty!

No comments: